Late/Non payments creating unnecessary admin & hurting cash flow?
Here`s how our debit order system helps South African Businesses :
- Control your cash flow.
- Reduce admin and stress.
- Save time and money!
- Easy to setup and use.
- Works with fixed or variable amounts.
- Collect monthly, by term or annually.
“We can rely on our money collected…”
As a result of implementing (Debit Order Collection Services), we have dramatically improved the management of our cash flow while reducing our financial stress.
Our business has been able to grow from strength to strength and a large part of this has been because we can rely on our money collected through the Three Peaks platform and the detailed reporting it provides.
“Lump sums coming into my account every month…”
We’ve been using Three Peak for the past eight years. In terms of rates I found that they were very affordable and it’s very reassuring to have those lump sums coming into my account every month.
They are very reliable and trustworthy and the nice thing about Three Peaks is that their debit order system is so flexible that I can change amounts of the debit orders every month. So thank you Three Peaks I will gladly refer to you any of my clients – as I do on a regular basis.
Alice Leah – Mums Mail Magazine
“Literally “saved” our business….”
Our banking institute were unable to offer us the service that we required nor the debit order collection facility that was necessary for us at the time.
Three Peaks loaded and facilitated the entire debit order run for KSS in 48 hours and literally “saved” our business.
The single biggest reason for business failure is negative cash flow.
With our Debit Order Collection Facilities you can collect payment from your customer’s bank account every month automatically, whether it’s a fixed amount or varies from month to month.
Instead of relying on your client to action payment; you can automate it!
- Simple, secure and easy to use.
- Real-time, user-friendly reports.
- No license fees.
- Minimised risk of bad debt.
- Three Peaks is an approved FSP.
Our Debit Order Collection Services are Ideal for:
- Small & Medium sized business.
- Schools and Tertiary Education.
- Health & Fitness.
- Software businesses selling subscriptions.
- Funeral Cover.
- Office Automation.
- Training Academies, and more.
How does the debit order collection system work?
- First of all login to our system.
- Create a new Debit Order.
- Select the date you want to debit your customer.
- Select the amount required.
- Furthermore, our support team will guide you through the process of setting up your debtors to ensure a smooth setup.
- The money will be deducted from your customers account on the date specified.
- The money will be received into your bank account within 7 business days.
- That’s it! Now you can get back to spending time in your business that actually makes you money.
Provided your collection run hasn’t been submitted to the banks yet, you can easily cancel an existing debit order or remove your customer from the plan and add them to a new one. All this can be done from within your dashboard in seconds.
Yes, you can access a full debtor history from within your dashboard to better manage your cash flow.
Our Debit Order Collection System is a cloud based service, requiring no purchasing or renting of software. We provide user-friendly guides to help you get started, and our world-class customer support is available to help with any questions. No training is required.
All schools benefit from our discounted pricing policy regardless of their size.
The customer has the right to dispute any transaction he or she believes was incorrectly debited to the account. To reverse the transaction, as a first recourse, contact the party with whom the debit order was signed to dispute the transaction. If this course of action has proved to be unsuccessful, approach your bank to dispute the debit order. This is achieved by signing a dispute form at your bank, in which you declare the reason for the dispute.